Many of the world’s top coaches and Fortune 500s rely on our assessments to ensure positive outcomes in the areas of employee selection, leadership development, sales & customer service training, team-building, communication & collaboration training, conflict resolution and succession planning. Assessments work by introducing scientific measurements to someone’s critical thinking skills, motivations, potential skill proficiencies, work styles, behavioral characteristics and personal values.
You can think of our assessments as “MRI tests” constructed to evaluate and reveal someone’s complete cognitive makeup. Simply put, modern online assessments reduce risk and take the guess work out of the greatest business variable of them all: human capital.
Each of our five Core Assessments measures a different — but equally important — aspect of human behavior or cognition. In essence, each addresses one the five “core” aspects of the human personality. There are no right or wrong answers, but different “styles” that define an individual’s characteristics in each of these five categories. The five Core Assessments are:
- DISC: measures behavioral styles
- Motivators: measures motivational styles
- Hartman Value Profile: measures thinking styles
- EIQ: measures emotional intelligence styles
- Learning Styles: measures learning styles
Our catalog includes a number of extraordinarily unique and highly specialized assessment instruments that are difficult to find anywhere else. Sometimes these instruments are so unlike any of our others, they demand unique recognition. Our Specialty Reports include:
- Sales IQ Plus: a sales skills test developed by three of the world’s top sales minds.
- DISC Collaboration: a DISC-based report that compares side-by-side the behavioral characteristics and tendencies of two individuals.
Organizations can improve employee performance while reducing turnover by integrating performance-predicting assessments into their hiring & selection processes. As employee costs continue to dwarf other organizational expenses, companies of all sizes have discovered that hiring & selection assessments are worth their weight in gold. Our hiring & selection reports include:
- Work Ethic Screen: This simple, low-cost screening report was designed to be used at the early stages of an employee selection process.
- Executive Summary: This performance-predicting report integrates three of our Core Assessments, (DISC, Motivators and Hartman Value Profile,) to provide employers with specific performance-predicting answers, along with hiring & on-boarding recommendations.
- DISC Fitness Benchmarking & Comparison System: This on-screen system and PDF report allows employers to compare new applicants to desirable job performance benchmarks by industry. Employers can also compare job applicants to the assessment results of current employees, thereby enabling them to create an employee composite of ideal scores.